Monday, February 2, 2009

Steelers Baby!! <3

Soooo I am officially a loyal Pittsburgh Steelers fan. I was slowly started to like them more and more but now I have a really good reason to like them. They are the only NFL to win 6 Super Bowls! I believe that makes them the best team in the league! I don't think any other team have to use TWO hands to count the number of winning Super Bowls ;) Anyways, we had a little get-together at my house and it was a BLAST.. until Kerbear had to leave =/ but it was still fun.


Earlier that day we went bowling and laser tagging with my dad. That was fun too except i lost like every game we played! but it not about winning right ? =] AND my dad got us Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii! pretty freakin awesomee.

Soo let's just sayy yesterday was a good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment