Saturday, January 31, 2009

update =]

okay so things with my dad are slowly starting to get better with my dad (at least i hope so) but everytime i think it is he does something else and i get shot down again. so we went to dinner the other day. my mom and my dad together ? yeah really weird. but it went surprisingly well. i just really hope eventually things will get better.

the boyfriend is still amazing. we have our ups and downs but mostly ups =] i cant help but think sometimes that hes too good for me and there is someone out there that is better for him than i am. is it normal for me to think that? it sure doesnt stop me from loving him =] thats all that matters.

my best friend is pretty amazing too. i love her to death. she has had a lot of guys screw her over and i really hope someday soon she finds someone that actually cares but its hard to find someone like that these days. but if she doesnt find someone she always has me =p


by the way if anyone is reading these i think you should let me know =]

p.s. i like smileys ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment